Organizations across all industries are rapidly exploring and adopting digital technologies to adapt and remain competitive. Traditional business models and processes are being redefined by the application of transformational digital technologies in managing or driving disruption. Exponential technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Blockchain and Data Analytics etc. are changing the constraints on business growth for organizations. This is creating a new set of challenges and opportunities for global leaders. This program will teach you how to lead transformational growth by developing an understanding of exponential and digital technologies and innovations, and how to apply prevalent best practices within your organizations, sectors, and industries. Through rigorous in person and online lectures and discussions, you will learn how to understand, embrace, and deploy the appropriate innovations at scale for your organization to not only survive, but thrive.
This program is delivered in collaboration with Northwest Executive Education.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for technology leaders and experienced practitioners from large corporations as well as startups – innovation-oriented firms who are focused on leveraging emerging digital technologies to remain relevant and competitive in the marketplace. These individuals are highly aspirational and have a keen desire to create new opportunities and shape the future of their organizations and industries by harnessing these transformational technologies.
We welcome applications from professionals with significant experience and demonstrated career progression and success across levels, such as:
- C-level positions including CEOs, CTOs, COOs, CIOs, Chief Architects, etc.
- Head of Engineering, Head of Technology.
- Leaders with a focus on evolving their organization’s technology management and growth to meet future needs.
- Engineering managers, Product managers and team leaders with significant team size and budget responsibility.
- Senior functional managers and delivery heads with significant team size and budget responsibility.
- Individuals with outstanding technical careers and leadership roles in a variety of settings.
- A strong drive to succeed and aspirations for reaching beyond the obvious career milestones.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, learn and apply new knowledge in varied situations.
- A minimum of 6+ years of work experience in functional, technical, or business roles.
- A graduate degree with a strong academic track record is preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.