MIT Professional Education addresses corporate education needs and strategic goals through educational programs relevant to your region. The staff works with your leadership to help define needs and then coordinate with MIT faculty to design a targeted, needs-based learning experience.
These specialized courses can be 2-5 days and held at your company site, or at an off-site location in your region. Our International Programs apply research insights to your organization’s and country’s real-world challenges while developing productive new networks among employees.
Courses can be selected from our course catalog. These courses are frequently offered to provide a large group or department a solid foundation in a strategic science or technology area. If you have been thinking about an International Program for your regional group of 30 or more, contact the office for more information.
Time: Two-to-Five Days
Delivery: Classroom teaching by MIT faculty
News about International Programs
- MIT Professional Education conducts first all-virtual class in the wake of Covid-19, MIT News, March 31, 2020
- Homegrown help: Seeding a culture of innovation in Nigeria, MIT News, October 31, 2019
- MIT Professional Education in Saudi Arabia, MIT News, July 9, 2018
- United in learning, MIT News, March 30, 2017
- Expanding innovation among government leaders in the United Arab Emirates, MIT News, May 20, 2016
- MIT Professional Education launches its first program in Taiwan, MIT News, February 16, 2016
International Program Collaborators
Al Yamamah University is a private co-educational university recognized by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Higher Education. Al Yamamah University has been committed to providing female students with educational opportunities that prepare them for their vital role in the emerging Saudi workforce.
Headquartered in Washington, DC with field offices in Austin, Texas, and India, the American Education Board (AEB) is focused on building a network of universities that have aspirations for cross-border collaborations.
Emeritus Institute of Management offers a portfolio of our high-impact online Digital Plus Programs and Live Virtual programs.
Eruditus works with MIT Professional Education to offer regionally-relevant courses in India, Singapore, and the Middle East.
Northwest Executive Education works with MIT Professional Education to develop transformational innovation and technology programs for a global audience.