≫ English Version | Spanish Version
Effective technology implementation requires careful planning, evaluation, and management to ensure that you incorporate the disruptive technologies that will benefit your organization the most, keeping in mind your workforce, product or service, and goals. By applying data analysis and theory, elaborating technology roadmaps, and examining reskilling and upskilling solutions, business leaders can enhance the decision-making process for new investments and ensure that every aspect of a business is optimized in the process of implementing new tech.
As these new, disruptive technologies trigger the seismic shifts currently affecting multiple industries around the globe, organizations are constantly looking to incorporate the latest developments and maximize efficiency. And as technology evolves at a faster-than-ever pace, these momentous changes reiterate the need for decision-makers to carefully place their strategic bets, lead their teams effectively, and leverage all available data to achieve their goals.
This all-encompassing program incorporates a wide range of expertise and skills to strategically boost innovation in your organization, including technology forecasting and roadmapping, innovation management, and the use of data analysis to enhance the decision-making process behind tech investment and design. You will discover how these disciplines converge to guide you toward developing more efficient business operations.
Date: February 22, 2022
Length: 9 months (8-10 hours/week)
Candidacy fee: $150 USD
Price: $11,350 USD
MIT Professional Education offers a series of benefits to participants who successfully complete the Professional Certificate Program in Strategic Technology Roadmapping and Innovation.
- A graduation ceremony at MIT’s campus in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where participants will receive a physical diploma.
- Two years’ access to the virtual campus once the program is completed.
- Unlimited news updates.
- Unlimited access to webinars.
- An invite to an annual afterwork event, exclusively for Professional Certificate Program in Strategic Technology Roadmapping and Innovation Alumni.
- 15% discount for MIT Professional Education online programs and short-duration in-person programs.
- Networking opportunities with other MIT Professional Education alumni.
- Exclusive announcements about new courses, programs and events.
- The opportunity to join the MIT Professional Education Alumni LinkedIn group.
- In addition to an academic facilitator, you’ll be assigned a coach.
Who is this program for?
- C-Suite including CTOs and CINOs, and leaders of technological departments or projects who need to understand the evolution of technology and optimal technology management for their organizations.
- CEOs, Entrepreneurs, and Functional Managers looking to create new business models and/or scale up their current operations.
- Technical Professionals wishing to discover how the methods and tools of technology management can transform their business operations.
- R&D Project Executives and Project Managers seeking to understand the benefits and opportunities that technology offers their organization and its digital transformation.
- Quantify technological progress over time using relevant figures of merit (FOMs), map one or more technologies to a target product and/or service of their choice, and set realistic FOM-based targets.
- Shape the R&D strategy and portfolio of an organization based on a set of technology roadmaps along with the creation of an environment conducive to R&D project execution.
- Leverage both the theory and data analysis-based insights into technological, innovation-related outcomes to improve investment and design choices.
- Establish a clear vision of their strengths and goals as a leader while contemplating the full range of impacts that leadership can have on innovation.
- Discover how to create, communication, and solve problems in an innovative way that fosters an environment of creativity and innovation.