English | Spanish
The desire to develop solutions to the challenges we face is intrinsic within us as humans. However, with an overflow of data generated daily, solutions are often developed that exclude certain groups or may not be based on the critical needs people have. An increased focus on the context of our solutions, however, can lead us as we develop human-centered products, ventures, and services. But how do we establish that context? Is it through the data or the tech we use? The processes we establish? Or does it come directly from those who have experienced these problems?
- Learn how to frame and tackle complex problems
- Improve decision-making and project management capabilities.
- Learn how to facilitate and lead transdisciplinary problem-solving teams.
- Identify and prioritize solutions for complex problems, and present/ articulate them.
Who Should Attend
- C-level executives focused on higher-level goals like expanding market share, entering new markets, and meeting revenue targets.
- Leaders from established corporations within any sector who seek to boost innovation and revamp their product or service strategy.
- Professionals from non-profit or policy sectors who want to turn an idea into a solid, actionable plan.
- Team leaders within agencies and consulting firms who are looking for a framework to build efficient plans for their clients.
- Mid-level and other managers looking to incorporate knowledge about portfolio management, programs, and projects.
- Professionals trained in agile methodologies who need to complement their knowledge or experience with specific topics such as project management or scaling.
- Leadership professionals focused on change management and digital transformation projects.
- Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs who need a clear roadmap to launch and manage their projects effectively.
- Course Overview
Module 1 - Method
- Why are you here?
- The Age of the Entrepreneur
- Case study
Module 2 - Discover
- Needs Analysis. Complexity Matrix
- Scope and urgency
- Stakeholder Map
Module 3 - Define
- Envision Change
- Key Solution Specs
- Market Segmentation
Module 4 - Engagement
- Your Value Proposition: Fundamentals of Theory
- Your Value Proposition in Practice
- Your User Journey
- From Awareness to Advocacy
- Perfecting your Pitch