Given today’s dynamic economic and industrial needs, organizations are required to embrace change from within by promoting continuous education for professionals who want to improve or learn new skills.
Now more than ever, hard skills such as understanding and managing: artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of things (IoT), cloud computing, DevOps, blockchain, are essential as they’re combined with soft skills such as: leadership, innovation, and cultural awareness.
The 4th Industrial Revolution is upon us and organizations are going through unprecedented changes. Both organizations and its employees must be trained to adapt and prepare for the challenges ahead. To address this need, MIT Professional Education has designed reskilling and upskilling solutions, to help organizations build a culture of continuous education providing their employees with the knowledge and skills needed for the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Date: September 21, 2021
Length: 9 Months (8-10 hours/week)
Price: $12,750 USD
Candidacy Fee: $150 USD
(* 10% early enrollment discount available until July 27, 2021)
MIT Professional Education offers a series of benefits to participants who successfully complete the Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation.
- A graduation ceremony at MIT’s campus in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where participants will receive a physical diploma.
- Two years’ access to the virtual campus once the program is completed.
- Unlimited news updates.
- Unlimited access to webinars.
- An invite to an annual afterwork event, exclusively for PCDT MIT Professional Education Alumni.
- 15% discount for MIT Professional Education online programs and short-duration in-person programs.
- Networking opportunities with other MIT Professional Education alumni.
- Exclusive announcements about new courses, programs and events.
- Eligibility to join MIT Professional Education’s invitation-only alumni group on LinkedIn.
- The opportunity to join the MIT Professional Education Alumni LinkedIn group.
- In addition to academic facilitator, you’ll be assigned a coach.
Who is this program for?
The Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation is aimed at various professional profiles, among which are:
- Professionals with strong leadership skills who want to have a powerful impact on the success of their organization’s innovation processes.
- CEOs, general directors, and other functional managers in technical areas whose companies are going through digital transformations and who want to create new business models and optimize their current operations.
- CTOs, CInOs, and technical professionals who want to obtain a broader strategic vision about how these key technologies can transform their business operations.
- Entrepreneurs of innovative technological startups.
- Any professional who wants to understand the benefits and opportunities that cultural diversity, leadership in innovation, and the latest technologies can offer for digital transformation in their organization.
Upon successful completion of the five modules that make up the Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation, participants will:
- Learn to combine excellence in the application of technical capacity with interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Deepening in the context of globalization to which we are exposed to be able to operate in this new culture of continuous innovation.
- Discover the five technologies that are transforming our societies and how they are doing it: blockchain, cloud computing, AI, IoT and cybersecurity.
- Get familiar with cloud computing and DevOps to analyze the best way to harness its potential and achieve a secure software design, as well as efficient technological operations.
- Develop a deeper insight about blockchain fundamentals and its practical applications.