Molecular Machine Learning Conference 2022 | MIT Jameel Clinic
The conference brings together students, experts and leaders across areas with the goal of advancing how machine learning methods can address key scientific goals related to molecular modeling, molecular interactions, and more broadly therapeutic design. The conference provides an open and lively place to discuss, learn, and innovate, for students and experts alike.
- General Public: $300.00
- Student: $0.00 - Sold Out (Click for waitlist)
Update: Due to high demand, student tickets are sold out as of Aug. 23, 2022. Accepted posters will be granted a student ticket, which will be confirmed via email.
NOTE: This conference will not be recorded or live-streamed.
Areas of Focus
- Molecular graph machine learning
- Geometric machine learning of molecules
- Modeling molecular interactions
- Machine learning for quantum chemistry
- Molecule/Protein 3D structure prediction and processing
- Molecular dynamics