Convergence: The Promise and Reality of AI & Quantum
Few areas in computer science have generated the kind of attention Artificial Intelligence and quantum computing have enjoyed in recent years. From awestruck to menacing, the technologies have triggered intense responses. How can industries determine what’s real and what’s overblown hype?
MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and MIT’s Center for Quantum Engineering are teaming up to assemble leaders across AI and quantum to discuss the promise and practical realities - as we know them today - and how they will affect the economy and the world. Join us November 14 for Convergence: The Promise and Reality of AI & Quantum a one-day program that is essential for those wanting to understand where quantum research stands and harness the power of quantum and AI. This program will be held in-person at MIT and virtually.
- Quantum Keynote: Professor William Oliver
- AI Keynote: Professor Daniela Rus
- Panel 1: Where we are with Quantum and AI really, and where we are going?
- Panel 2: Advances have real impact: Industry Use Cases
- On the Horizon: 4 Research Highlight Talks
- Fireside Discussion with Keynote Speakers
- Panel 3 | CIO panel: Considerations in Setting a Quantum AI strategy
Seating is limited, register today!
The MIT PE network is invited to join at a special rate using code MITProfEDGUEST.