2022 Bangkok Symposium: A Glimpse to the Future of Healthtech and Biotech
This all-day event in Bangkok, Thailand, will bring together industry, academic, and investment leaders from the Healthcare and BioTech ecosystem at MIT and Southeast Asia. Distinguished MIT faculty, and industry luminaries, will deliver presentations on topics such as, the growth of healthcare and investment opportunity, hacking medicine, innovation in medical device design, and more! Attendees will have several opportunities to network with MIT Startup Exchange HealthTech and BioTech entrepreneurs and other acclaimed speakers and panelists.
At this event, you will hear from:
- Leo Anthony Celi, Principal Research Scientist, Institute for Medical Engineering
- and Science
- Kobsak Pootrakool, Director and Senior Executive Vice President, Bangkok Bank
- Zen Chu, Co-Founder and Faculty Director, MIT Hacking Medicine, Senior Lecturer, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Alex Slocum, Walter and Hazel May Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Director, Precision Engineering Research Group (PERG)
- Robert Langer, David H. Koch Institute Professor, MIT Biological Engineering
- And more!
ILP Member: Complimentary
General Public: $1,200
Bangkok Bank Guest: Complimentary. Please use a comp code you received in the invitation.
Learn more and register now.