2021 MIT Innovations in Management Conference
Once the disruption of the pandemic settles, successful leaders need to address pressing issues in challenging, different fronts amidst an exponentially changing world. CEOs must face unprecedented demands from the their company’s workforce, customers, Board, investors, suppliers, and regulators, and must answer the questions at hand.
- How will we measure and improve corporate culture?
- How can we can shape the technologies transforming work?
- What is the future of eCommerce and omnichannel strategies?
- How do we assign decision rights for organizational acceleration?
- How will organizations systematically innovate and build technology organizations?
- How will organizations successfully implement hybrid work environments?
Join us to hear from MIT faculty and MIT Startup Exchange entrepreneurs to learn how to navigate this new era with management best practices.
To learn more about this event, please visit the Industrial Liaison Program site.
**If you've completed a program with MIT Professional Education, please reach out to email@example.com and request a discount code for this conference.**
Highlight faculty speakers: Abel Sanchez and John Williams. Don't miss the leading data initiatives session on Thursday at 9am, led by MIT Professors Abel and John.
MIT Samberg Conference Center
50 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02142
Information on visiting MIT: https://www.mit.edu/visitmit/
Where to stay: https://institute-events.mit.edu/visit/where-to-stay
Please contact us with any registration questions at firstname.lastname@example.org