THIS COURSE MAY BE TAKEN INDIVIDUALLY OR AS PART OF THE PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN MACHINE LEARNING & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
Reinforcement learning is transforming the world around us, enabling exciting advancements in self-driving vehicles, natural language processing, automated supply chain management, financial investment software, and more. To drive value across your business and set your organization apart from the competition, MIT Professional Education introduces Reinforcement Learning, a three-day course that provides the theoretical framework and practical applications you need to use this game-changing technology.
This course includes the unique opportunity to present your organization’s specific technological challenges to MIT faculty—recognized industry experts with experience working on the frontlines of both startups and big tech. In this interactive “clinic,” you will learn how to design reinforcement learning applications that address your issues.
INDIVIDUALIZED INSTRUCTION. HANDS-ON PROGRAMMING. MODEL-BASED LEARNING.
Going far beyond lectures, this course includes hands-on implementation of reinforcement learning tools, lab tours, and a clinic for designing effective applications aimed at addressing your reinforcement learning challenges.
- Understand and leverage reinforcement learning basics
- Make a judgment on when reinforcement learning can be applied to your decision-making problems
- Pose a problem to obtain maximum gains from reinforcement learning
- Utilize popular deep reinforcement learning algorithms such as DQN and PPO
- Apply deep reinforcement learning to situations where large amounts of data are unavailable
- Improve the performance of supervised learning systems by using reinforcement learning for fine tuning