Technology is drastically reshaping the business world. And in this world marked by tight competition, organizations are required to innovate and develop at the speed of light to remain ahead – regardless of what industry they belong to, or which countries they operate in. Our Management of Technology: Roadmapping & Development online program provides an overview of the principles, methods, and management tools for technologically enabled systems and organizations.
Technology is drastically reshaping the business world. And in this world marked by tight competition, organizations are required to innovate and develop at the speed of light to remain ahead – regardless of what industry they belong to, or which countries they operate in.
This exhilarating environment requires leaders who adapt, learn continuously, and understand that technology is key to take their organizations to a more beneficial, optimized, and connected reality.
Our online program, Management of Technology: Roadmapping & Development, provides an overview of the principles, methods, and management tools for technologically enabled systems and organizations.
During the program, you will walk the path of technology through its history, its different tools and methods, its fundamental limits, and the theory and empirical evidence for technology evolution over time. All this is supported by a rich set of examples and practical exercises from aerospace and other domains such as transportation, energy, communications, agriculture, and medicine.
By the end of the program, equipped with this knowledge, you’ll be able to lead the implementation of technology in your organization.
After completing this program, you will:
- Quantify technological progress over time using relevant figures of merit (FOMs).
- Perform a search for technologies using a systematic scouting approach and comprehensive intellectual property (IP) search.
- Map one or more technologies to a target product and/or service of their choice and set realistic FOM-based targets.
- Quantify the financial and societal value of a technology in its context.
- Shape the R&D strategy and portfolio of an organization based on a set of technology roadmaps and by creating an effective environment for R&D project execution.
Who Should Attend
This program is aimed at all those professionals with a thirst to learn the most beneficial ways to implement technology in their organizations:
- CTOs, CINOs, and leaders of technological departments or projects who need to understand the evolution of technology and the optimal technology management for their organizations.
- Technical professionals who want to obtain a broader strategic vision about how methods and tools of technology management can transform their business operations.
- CEOs, entrepreneurs, and functional managers in technical areas or sectors who want to create new business models and scale up their current operations.
- Any professional who wants to understand the benefits and opportunities that technology offers for digital transformation in their organization.