THIS COURSE MAY BE TAKEN INDIVIDUALLY OR AS PART OF THE Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation or the Professional Certificate Program in Legal Tech in the Digital Era
Artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, biotechnology, robotics…are all part of the technological evolution that is changing the world we know.
Over the last century, MIT has been at the forefront of technological innovation and mastery of technical capabilities driving innovation. Today, in order to face the challenges and opportunities of the greatest transformational era in human history, we are aware that organizations and projects need more and more the combination of technical excellence and great interpersonal and leadership skills. It is necessary to create a culture of driving change, a global vision of projects, and the ability to inspire and motivate people in order to emerge stronger from this environment of constant innovation.
MIT Professional Education has created the online Leadership & Innovation program, which merges the development of leadership skills with the vision needed to address innovation processes in organizations. The values of leadership and innovation are in the DNA of MIT, which has developed the program so that participants learn to lead from self-knowledge and creativity, and to build teams and organizations with a culture of innovation. This is always done with a practical approach and with tools that can be put into use from day one.
The online Leadership & Innovation program is the first to be launched entirely in Spanish by MIT Professional Education, bringing first-rate graduate education to Spanish-speaking students. The modality is 100% online so that in addition to breaking down the language barrier, the need for physical proximity is also eliminated.
- To follow the path from creativity and the sprouting of an idea all the way to that idea’s execution and adoption in a company.
- To develop, from a leader’s perspective, strategies, cultures, and structures that encourage creativity and innovation.
- To deepen the knowledge of each person’s individual leadership style and the impact it has on the group’s creativity and the encouragement of results-oriented innovation.
- To identify and define problems in an organization as a stimulus for creativity and innovation.
- To create and lead high-performance teams within the culture of innovation.
- To develop an inspiring vision and motivate people to drive successful innovation processes.
Who Should Attend?
We can all be leaders. That is why this program is aimed at any and all professionals who want to innovate in their organizations:
- CEOs and other business executives undergoing transformation where innovation is a core value.
- Technological startup entrepreneurs with a desire for innovation.
- Professionals with great interest in innovation who seek to create an impact on innovation processes in their organizations and lead them to success.
- Technical profiles with great interest in technology and innovation who are immersed in leadership projects.