Companies have become dependent on large flows of information—exponentially increasing demand for security and speed. In our practical eight-week Cloud & DevOps: Continuous Transformation program, you will explore the vast technological transformation that has occurred in recent years. Through real-life case studies and examples, you will learn about how these technologies have impacted the way we do business.
THIS COURSE MAY BE TAKEN INDIVIDUALLY OR AS PART OF THE Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation or the Professional Certificate Program in Legal Tech in the Digital Era
Cloud Computing represents a paradigm shift in the 21st century, opening the door to increasingly advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and Machine Learning. Companies have become ever more dependent on large flows of information, and the demand for security and speed is rising exponentially. When the infrastructure that supports technology undergoes a fundamental structural change, the future of your business or project depends on understanding this revolution in order to make strategic decisions.
MIT Professional Education is proud to announce this new, practical program that will explain the vast technological transformation that has occurred in recent years. Content and activities are designed to allow participants to become part of this transformation through technologies such as DevOps and Cloud Computing.
With real-life cases and examples, you will learn about the growing impact that the boom of these technologies has had on the various economic sectors and on the way we do business.
This online program provides not only a first-class professional certification from one of the most highly respected technological institutions in the world, but also the chance to dive deeper into the promising new possibilities that Cloud Computing offers for your business.
- Understand the metrics that predict high performance in leading technology companies.
- Get to know the best tools to implement projects using Cloud Computing and DevOps.
- Understand the opportunities offered by DevOps and automation in new product development.
- Be able to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of different Cloud applications (Serverless, Cloud Native, etc.) and how to use these technologies for maximum benefit in your organization.
- Be familiar with the origins and future of Cloud Computing, and how this technology will impact new developments in tech and business.
- Learn to implement security measures and improve performance in software design.
- Understand the technicalities of containers and orchestration and how this type of programming can be applied in today’s work environments.
- Understand the key tools behind effective software development and fundamental Cloud Computing and DevOps methodologies.
Who Should Attend
This program is intended for professionals from a variety of backgrounds, such as:
- CTOs, CINOs, and leaders of technological departments or projects who need to understand the new possibilities that Cloud Computing offers for digital transformation and advancements in technical areas.
- Technical professionals who want to obtain a broader strategic vision about how Cloud Computing and DevOps can transform their business operations.
- CEOs, entrepreneurs, and functional managers in charge of digital transformation projects who want to create new business models and scale up their current operations.
- Any professional who wants to understand the benefits and opportunities that Cloud Computing and DevOps offer for digital transformation in their organization.