Innovation is the lifeblood of business success. But the reality is that although organizations value innovation, they often struggle to achieve it.
It Starts with Leadership
The debut Digital Plus Programs course, The Intersection of Leadership & Innovation, is designed to help organizations create innovative teams and cultures that inspire bold creativity by enabling leaders with the knowledge and skills necessary for success.
What’s in the Course
Dr. David Niño, Senior Lecturer at MIT, explores questions such as: What is creativity and innovation? Where does it come from? How does it begin? And why does it matter?
Participants learn how to:
- Recognize personal leadership strengths and its effects on innovation
- Develop strategic visions that inspire others to unleash creativity
- Identify and overcome forces that hinder innovation and creativity
- Build teams and implement new models of teamwork
- Enable the executive and adoption of new ideas
About the Instructor
David Niño is a Senior Lecturer in the Bernard M. Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program. He has taught leadership since 1998 at the undergraduate, masters, doctoral and executive/professionals levels. He is currently a founding officer of the Leadership Development Division of the American Society of Engineering Education and consults with professionals and executives in the areas of leadership and team development.