Thousands of professionals around the globe expand their knowledge, deepen their expertise, and build new connections through MIT Professional Education.
Whether you participate in a blended online program or a two-day, on-campus course, you’ll benefit from MIT’s world-class thinking and intellectual rigor. Explore all the courses we have to offer:
- Short Programs: Held primarily in the summer, MIT Professional Education Short Programs offers more than 50 on-campus courses that explore wide-ranging topics and are led by prominent MIT faculty – all recognized leaders in their respective fields.
- Digital Plus Programs: MIT Professional Education Digital Plus Programs blend cutting-edge content with the best online technology and traditional classroom instruction to enable better learning outcomes while promoting engagement and collaboration.
- Advanced Study Program: Our Advanced Study Program (ASP) offers an opportunity for working professionals and exceptional graduate students to enroll in traditional MIT classes as a non-degree student for a semester, year, or longer. Select from thousands of MIT classes and learn alongside MIT faculty and students.
- Custom Programs: MIT Professional Education can work with you to develop a customized course that meets your organization’s strategic objectives. Custom Programs may be held on campus, at your organization, or at the location of your choice.
- International Programs: Our MIT faculty members can travel to your country to deliver a regionally relevant educational experience based on one of our Short Programs. Both educational institutions and corporations have taken advantage of this opportunity to bring MIT’s expertise to both students and business professionals.